Empowerment Plus 2021 Intensive Assistance Recipients (School Bus Drivers)
RECIPIENTS OF EMPOWERMENT PLUS 2021 INTENSIVE ASSISTANCE
SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
- Malaysian Citizenship.
- Possess a Class D or E Driving License or both which is still valid.
- Possess a Vocational License (PSV) which is still valid with the Road Transport Department (JPJ).
- Possess a permit (individual ownership) or work with a School Bus Company that has a permit that is still valid with CVLB Sarawak on 13 January 2021.
- School bus drivers who work with Federal Statutory Bodies and State Statutory Bodies (GLCs) are not eligible for this intensive assistance.
- Only two (2) drivers are allowed on each school bus vehicle, namely the driver and spare driver only.
- Intensive assistance is given on a one-off basis to each driver and substitute driver only and not according to the number of permits or vehicles owned.
- For drivers who work with the School Bus Company, the company is required to submit a Driver Confirmation Letter using Letterheadand emailed in PDF / JPG format to email@example.com.
- Did not receive any other intensive assistance under EMPOWERMENT PLUS 2021 Intensive Assistance.